Registration of Author, Presenter/Poster or Listener
Submitted and accepted Full paper will be published into the conference proceedings, be invited to give the oral presentation, register after you receive the acceptance letter, details listed in the acceptance letter. Abstract will be included in program but will not published in conference proceedings. Register after you receive the acceptance letter and more details list in the acceptance letter.
Registration Files Needed To Submit:
› The final version of the paper (both MS word file and PDF like: 123.doc and 123.pdf)
› Registration form(.xls or.xlsx)
› Scanned payment proof(.jpg etc)
› Scanned student proof(If the first author is a student and the paper register student .)
› Copyright agreement form (titled as ICMMPM2019 YOUR PAPER ID+copyright, like:"123 copyright".pdf)
|Regular Author||450USD/2600RMB||Full paper|
|Student Author||420USD/2400RMB||Student & Full paper|
|Additional Paper(s)||340USD/2000RMB||More than 1 paper|
|Additional Page||50USD/300RMB||More than 5 pages|
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Please pay attention Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until all Registration Files above is received in full. Payment must be made in USD/KRW. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
1. One regular registration can cover a paper with 5 pages , including all figures, tables and references (over 5 pages extra-charge 50 U.S. Dollars or 300 RMB per page needs to be paid).
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
3. Abstract registration is for Presentation ONLY. The abstract will NOT be published.
4. Only one paper can be included into the journal by paying one registration fee; you can pay Extra Paper Charges (2000 RMB or 340 U.S. Dollars) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
5. The registration fee includes hard copy of the journal, reception, lunch, coffee-break, conference bag, conference souvenir and attending all technical sessions.
6. For all accepted papers, the registration fee needs to be paid before the deadline. Please note that your paper will be removed from the conference proceeding if the fee is not received by that date.
7. Please note that the paid registration fee can not be refund if you can not participate in the conference.
Please note ICMMPM is not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Acceptance Letter and Invitation Letter (after registration) issued by the ICMMPM Committee Board.
Should your application be denied, ICMMPM cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China, nor will ICMMPM engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy of China on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.